DUBLIN, March 24, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Network Security Software Market (2021-2026) by Component, Deployment Mode, Organization, Vertical, Geography, Competitive Analysis, and Covid-19 Impact with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global network security software market is estimated at $14.78 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach $28.45 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 13.99%.
The key factors are increase in network security and privacy issues will drive this market growth. The growing demand for network security packages in the government sector is acting as a market driver. The growing range of SMBs will also increase the adoption of network security software.
Rapid adoption of recent technologies in the country and growing specialization in security is driving the market forward – an increase in the adoption of cloud-based security technologies is creating opportunities in the network security software market. The growth of the network security software market is driven by the integration of advanced deep learning and machine learning capabilities. Strict laws and standards also promote the expansion of this market. The complexity related to the budget acts as a limiting issue for this market growth. The high investment value also hampers the development of this market.
- The global network security software market is further segmented on the basis of components, mode of deployment, organization, vertical, and geography.
- By component type, the market is categorized into solutions and services.
- By type of deployment mode, the market is categorized as on-premises and cloud-based.
- By type of organization, the market is classified as small and medium enterprises and large enterprises.
- By vertical, the market is categorized as Aerospace & Defense, Government, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities, and Others.
- Based on geography, America is expected to dominate the market over the forecast period.
Some of the companies covered in this report are Cisco Systems, SolarWinds, IBM, Trend Micro, FireMon, Symantec, FireEye, GFI Software, Avast Software, WatchGuard, Bitdefender, Webroot, AT&T, Qualys, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United StatesRest of the Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UKRest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emiratesrest of the MEA)
- Asia Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, TaiwanRest of Asia Pacific)
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool for analyzing and evaluating the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global network security software market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth analysis of the market using Porter’s 5 forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using a Competitive Quadrant, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive summary
4 market influencers
4.1.1 Rising Network Security and Privacy Concerns
4.1.2 Growing demand in the public sector
4.1.3 Increased Technology Adoption
4.1.4 Growing concern among businesses
4.2.1 Complexity associated with the budget
4.3.1 Strict regulations and standards
4.3.2 Adoption of cloud-based technology
4.3.3 Increase in the number of SMEs
4.4.1 High investment cost
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Network Security Software Market, By Component Type
6.2.3 Network Access Control
6.2.4 Data Loss Prevention
6.2.6 Secure web gateways
6.2.7 DDos Mitigation
6.2.8 Unified Threat Management
6.2.9 Vulnerability analysis
6.2.11 Others (Compliance Management, Uniform Resource Locator [URL] Filtering, network and software audit)
188.8.131.52 Design and implementation
184.108.40.206 Training and education
220.127.116.11 Support and maintenance
6.3.2 Managed Services
7 Global Network Security Software Market, By Type of Deployment Mode
8 Global Network Security Software Market, by Type of Organization Size
8.2 Small and medium enterprises
8.3 Large companies
9 Global Network Security Software Market, By Vertical Type
9.2 Aeronautics and defense
9.4 Banking, financial services and insurance
9.5 Information technology and telecommunications
9.9 Energy and Utilities Other (ISP Hosting, Media and Entertainment [including gaming]Transport and logistics)
10 Global Network Security Software Market, By Geography
11 Competitive landscape
11.1 Competitive Quadrant
11.2 Market Share Analysis
11.3 Strategic Initiatives
11.3.1M&A and investments
11.3.2 Partnerships and collaborations
11.3.3 Product developments and improvements
12 company profiles
12.1 Cisco Systems
12.2 Solar winds
12.4 Micro Trend
12.7 Fire Eye
12.8 GFI software
12.9 Avast Software
12.15 Juniper Networks
12.16 Comodo Security Solution
12.17 Tenable Inc.
12.18 Armor Defense Inc.
12.20 Fortinet Inc.
12.21 Netwrix Data Security Platform
12.23 Symantec Advanced Threat Protection
12.24 Dark Trace
12.25 RSA NetWitness Network
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hbcecd
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets