Death Loop offers optional multiplayer integration, although some players are experiencing connectivity issues after signing up. The Deathloop error “Network connection to server failed” can occur whether breaking the loop as Colt or protecting her as Julianna. But is there a simple and quick solution? Here is the necessary information about a “Network connection to server failed. You can still play the “DEATHLOOP” solution offline.
Fixed Deathloop ‘Network connection to server failed’
Here’s how to fix the Deathloop network connection to server failed error message:
- To verify @Deathloop for server status updates.
- Go to Settings > Network > Connection Status > Test Internet Connection on PS5.
- No exits? Reset the Internet router or modem.
- Restart the PS5 console or PC hardware.
- Check for new Deathloop game updates.
- Switch from a Wi-Fi connection to a wired Ethernet connection.
- Try connecting through another Wi-Fi network.
- Try connecting using a mobile data connection.
- Wait a while and try again in a few hours.
After following the above steps, users should resolve the Deathloop network connection to server error and be able to play online. If not, after waiting a while for the connectivity issue to persist, try contacting the Bethesda support team.
Luckily, it’s possible to play as Colt offline and still enjoy the main storyline; an AI version of Julianna will even continue to invade the timeline, giving players an authentic experience. However, users must have an active internet connection to play as Julianna and track down other players. This means that friends cannot join and players cannot fight their way through other users’ campaigns while receiving Deathloop’s network connection to server failure error notification.
In other news, There’s a brand new season of Fortnite! It features a new Victory Umbrella and some fans believe Siren Head is coming to Epic Games’ popular battle royale title.