Japan, Japan, Tue, 15 Mar 2022 05:19:52 / Comserve Inc. / — Wireless Network Security market offers an overview of leading companies encompassing their successful marketing strategies, market contribution, recent developments in historical and current contexts.
The wireless network security market is expected to register a CAGR of over 12% during the forecast period Wireless communications provide organizations and users with numerous benefits such as flexibility and portability, increased productivity and reduced installation costs.
– One of the major drivers for the growth of the wireless network security market is the increased adoption of wireless devices in the workplace, as it makes the corporate wireless network more open and hence more vulnerable to potential threats.
– The risks for users of wireless technology have increased as the service has become more popular. Issues related to cyber security threats had significantly boosted the demand for the wireless network security solution. Moreover, to ensure that the systems, as well as the applications, are free from security breaches and data loss, these solutions are expected to create significant demand over the forecast period, thereby positively augmenting the growth of the market. The increased reliance on wireless networks by many organizations to reduce maintenance costs and boost operating revenue is also expected to have a favorable impact on the growth of the wireless network security industry.
– The market is witnessing the adoption of the intrusion detection system in many applications such as critical infrastructure and high security areas.
Wireless network security is defined as the process of designing, implementing, and ensuring security on the wireless computer network. It is a subset of network security that adds protection for a wireless computer network. They protect the wireless network from malicious and unauthorized access attempts.
Click here to download a sample report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-83728
Main market trends
BFSI end-user industry is expected to hold a large share
– Banking organizations are increasingly using the Internet of Things (IoT) for all sorts of solutions, from measuring foot traffic to determine optimal locations for branches and ATMs to using beacons to offer personalized offers.
– As banks embrace the IoT and add more and more connected devices such as sensors, Bluetooth low energy beacons and IP connected cameras, among others, to their network environments, they must take measures to ensure that these devices, and the data sent to and from them, are as secure as possible.
– Many financial institutions are witnessing the potential threats that IoT and other wirelessly connected devices can bring. For example, in Verizon’s “Mobile Security Index 2018” report, 25% of respondents who work in the financial services industry said they had experienced a mobile phone-related incident and 18% said it was of a major incident with lasting repercussions.
– The role of wireless network security solutions plays an important role here. Strong encryption, robust authentication, and other IT practices commonly used to remotely manage computer networks should also be applied to remote IoT network management. Next-generation firewalls, as well as identity and access management (IAM) tools can also help.
North America is expected to hold a significant share
– North America is expected to be a major contributor to the market growth. The United States plays a key role in proliferating demand from the region relative to Canada. The region is a pioneer in the adoption of advanced technologies. Additionally, the presence of large enterprises, increasing frequency of network attacks, and growing number of servers hosted in the United States are driving the growth of the market.
– In addition, the region is strongly established by the main suppliers of the market. Some of them include Cisco Systems, Inc., Juniper Networks, Inc., Fortinet, Inc., and Symantec Corporation, among others.
– The United States has one of the highest adoption rates of wireless devices. The growth of wireless devices fuels the need for robust security solutions to protect misuse and unauthorized access to data. For example, according to the Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA), the volume of wireless data traffic in the United States increased from 19,150 million gigabytes in 2016 to 45,250 million gigabytes in 2018.
The market is fragmented as numerous players such as Cisco Systems, Inc., Juniper Networks, Symantec Corporation, Fortinet, Inc., Motorola Solutions (Zebra Technologies Corporation), Sophos Ltd., Aruba Networks (HPE), among others, occupy a smaller market share. the market. The players are pursuing an M&A strategy to strengthen their product portfolio.
– March 2019 – Juniper Networks, Inc. announced that the company has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Mist Systems, a pioneer in cloud-managed, AI-powered wireless networks. This agreement will enhance Juniper’s enterprise networking portfolio by combining Mist’s next-generation wireless LAN (WLAN) platform with Juniper’s best-in-class wired LAN, SD-WAN and security solutions to deliver superior user experiences and unparalleled end-to-end computing.
Download a sample PDF of this report:- https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-83728
1.1 Study deliverables
1.2 Assumptions of the study
1.3 Scope of the study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Growth of wireless networks
4.3.2 Growing Demand for WLAN Security System
4.4 Market Constraints
4.4.1 Rise of pirated solutions
4.5 Value chain analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of new entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining power of buyers/consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By solutions
5.1.3 Identity and access management
5.1.4 Unified Threat Management
5.1.5 Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)/Intrusion Detection System (IDS)
5.2 By size of organization
5.2.1 Small and medium enterprises
5.2.2 Large company
5.3 By End-User Industry
5.3.5 IT & Telecom
5.3.6 Government and public services
5.3.7 Aeronautics and Defense
5.3.8 Other end user industries
5.4.1 North America
5.4.4 Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Cisco Systems, Inc.
6.1.2 Aruba Networks (HPE)
6.1.3 Juniper Networks, Inc.
6.1.4 Fortinet, Inc.
6.1.5 Motorola Solutions (Zebra Technologies Corporation)
6.1.6 Sophos Ltd.
6.1.7 Broadcom Inc. (Symantec Corporation)
6.1.8 Aerohive Networks, Inc.
6.1.9 SonicWALL, Inc.
6.1.10 Pwnie Express
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Ask for it and browse the full report- wireless network security market
The dynamic nature of the business environment in today’s global economy increases the need among business professionals to update themselves with current market situations. To meet these needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various professionals in different verticals, such as healthcare and pharmaceuticals, IT and telecommunications, chemicals and advanced materials, goods consumption and food, energy and electricity, manufacturing and construction, industry. automation and equipment and agriculture and related activities, among others.
For more information please contact:
Shibuya Data Count
Email: [email protected]
Tel: + 81 3 45720790
The post office Wireless Network Security Market Future Scope, Opportunities with Strategic Growth and Forecast 2022-2031 appeared first on Comserveonline.